So, you want to start or grow a business. Do you have a plan for how you’ll secure funding for this initiative?
InnovatorsLINK is currently offering its Funding Your Business course FREE OF CHARGE. The course gives a comprehensive overview of where entrepreneurs can find financing at various stages of their business development. The 30-minute session will cover major funding sources, including:
- Bootstrapping (Personal Loans, Credit Cards)
- Friends and Family
- Private High Net Worth Investors use SEC Reg D 506c Equity sale to raise funds
- Private Placement Reg D 506c
- Local or State Funding Sources
- Grant Programs
- Bank Loans (Community Banks, Consider Microloans, SBA, CDFI)
- Angel Investors
- Venture Capital
- Strategic Partner Financing with Other Businesses (Small or Large with Common Interests)
- Alternative Sources Accounts Receivable, Vendor, Working Capital Loans
- Alternate FinTech Lending Sources. In addition, the course includes a Quiz to test your knowledge and Other Sources of Funding Information.