- CTNext taking applications for its spring 2022 cohort of the Governor’s Innovation Fellowship program
- Participants get an opportunity to be matched with a Connecticut employer in the tech-based industry and receive other benefits, including a $5,000 grant
- The initiative launched in 2019 and was expanded statewide following a successful pilot program
Summary by Dirk Langeveld
CTNext is accepting applications from Connecticut students and graduates to participate in its next Governor’s Innovation Fellowship program. The organization is also looking for Connecticut businesses to be partners in the program.
The next cohort will take place in the spring of 2022. It is open to members of the classes of 2021 and 2022 who are interested in starting a career at a Connecticut tech-based industry.
- Participants receive benefits such as a paid career-track position at a Connecticut business, a $5,000 grant from CTNext, business and management skills training, and participation in social networking events with fellow members of cohort
- The program was established in 2019 and expanded statewide following a successful pilot program that partnered 18 graduates with Stamford-based companies
- Businesses looking to participate can contact Julia Napolitano at email@example.com