- CTNext puts out call for participants in its mentoring program
- Participants should have a product or service in the market with some traction with customers
- Mentors should be experienced and have specific leadership, functional, or industry expertise
Summary by Dirk Langeveld
CTNext is looking for a new slate of entrepreneurs to be matched with experienced mentors, as well as mentors to participate in this program.
The CTNext Mentoring Program provides one-on-one mentoring support on a weekly basis. Participants also receive additional resources and activities, including workshops and networking opportunities.
Anyone interested in being matched with a mentor should apply by Feb. 25.
- Applications are being accepted across all industries, though CTNext is requesting that businesses have a product or service in the market and some traction with customers; preference is also given to companies with “strong, diverse management teams”
- Both mentors and entrepreneurs should be able to fulfill the time commitment of meeting for one hour each week for three to four months
- Mentors should have experience as a founder, investor or leadership team member, as well as prior mentoring experience; not looking to sell their products or services to program participants; and have specific leadership, functional, or industry expertise
- Mentors will receive training on the program from CTNext, and will work with leadership teams at participating companies to help solve their specific business challenges, offer introductions to the mentor’s network, and share advice on how to scale