- Connecticut Economic Development Week runs from May 10 to 14
- Several business organizations will hold webinars during the week
- Celebration is an endeavor of Connecticut Innovations and CTNext
Summary by Dirk Langeveld
Several business organizations will take part in Connecticut Economic Development Week next week, holding a series of webinars on the state’s economy and entrepreneurial opportunities. The celebration is an endeavor of Connecticut Innovations and CTNext.
Connecticut Economic Development Week will run from May 10-14 and includes the following events:
- May 10: A kickoff event featuring Gov. Ned Lamont and Department of Economic and Community Development Commissioner David Lehman touring the recently redeveloped Swift Factory in Hartford
- May 11: Connecticut Main Street Center presents Vacant Properties Strategies: Turning the Lights Back On
- May 12: HEDCO Inc. presents “How to Thrive in a Pandemic: Profiles of Business Success”
- May 13: seCTer presents “The Eastern CT Workforce Investment Board (EWIB) Manufacturing Pipeline Initiative (MPI)”
- May 14: Connecticut Innovations/CTNext present “Technology Businesses: How Startups Succeed in Connecticut”
All events take place at 10 a.m. with the exception of the kickoff, which begins at 11 a.m.