Beta User Feedback
Please review the following, then complete the Feedback FormThank you for your interest in being an InnovatorsLINK beta user! By offering your feedback on this website, you can help make it a vital resource for small business startups and business owners in Connecticut. Beta testers also get the added benefit of a free Premium listing on our BizLINK business directory for one year. We’re asking beta users to review the following sections of the website before completing a short survey on their experience:
- Main Street Journal: A curated feed of business news, ranging from market trends to local success stories in Connecticut
- Resources: This section includes an Information Library offering useful resources to startup or established businesses, a comprehensive events calendar, a list of online courses, and a guide to government and foundation organizations that offer assistance to businesses
- BizLINK: A directory of nearly 2,000 businesses in and around Connecticut, allowing you to find helpful services or network with other companies. You can claim an existing listing or create your own.
- Evaluation: A section for entrepreneurs to evaluate their business idea, including a self-evaluation survey, checklist for starting a business, and new business FAQ.
- BlueLINK: This part of the site is specifically geared to the “Blue Economy” of southeastern Connecticut, with news and resources for businesses involved in submarine production, offshore wind, tourism, and other industries based on the Thames River and Long Island Sound
- Forums: Connect with other users in specialized forums, where you can ask questions, share success stories, and more.