Thank you for your interest in submitting an event to our Business Events Calendar. Please review this information before submitting your event!
Please note that events are approved weekly. Make sure you are submitting your event with enough of a lead time. If your event is submitted to close to the event date, it may not get approved in time.
- Double check that the time and location is correct
- Use only the provided tags; added tags will be removed
- Please allow a minimum of two business days for your event to be processed
- Read submission guidelines
- Read our disclaimer
- Enter requested information in all required fields.
- Attach an image. Pay special attention to the image guidelines outlined below.
- Provide valid contact information
- Select at least one category for your event.
- Events must be linked directly to an external website where the visitor can find more information about the event.
- Submit your event one time only
- 1 image can be added for each event submission
- Images should be representative of the event. Potential images include portraits of the speakers, images of past years’ events, posters, and settings or object related to the event.
- The following image types are acceptable: JPG, PNG, GIF
- Any images that are deemed offensive, inappropriate, or in violation of applicable copyright laws will be removed
NOTIFICATION TO SUBMITTERS
The event submitter will receive a notification
- When an event has been submitted (on-page confirmation message)
- When an event has been approved by the administrator (email confirmation)
The Calendar of InnovatorsLink has been designed to share information about events and happenings of interest to the business community. Despite our best efforts, some information may be incorrect or incomplete. We regret any inconvenience caused as a result. If you notice an error, please contact the calendar administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The calendar administrator may decline a submission request if:
- The event does not conform to calendar guidelines
- The submission form is not properly completed
- The request includes inappropriate or offensive content.
- The event is a personal event or solicitation
- The image or event wording is inappropriate