FREE Course on Funding Your Business
So, you want to start or grow a business. Do you have a plan for how you’ll secure funding for this initiative?
InnovatorsLINK is currently offering its Funding Your Business course FREE OF CHARGE. The course gives a comprehensive overview of where entrepreneurs can find financing at various stages of their business development.
The 30-minute session will cover major funding sources, including:
- Bootstrapping (Personal Loans, Credit Cards)
- Friends and Family
- Private High Net Worth Investors use SEC Reg D 506c Equity sale to raise funds
- Private Placement Reg D 506c
- Local or State Funding Sources
- Grant Programs
- Bank Loans (Community Banks, Microloans, SBA, CDFI)
- Angel Investors
- Venture Capital
- Strategic Partner Financing with Other Businesses (Small or Large with Common Interests)
- Alternative Sources (Accounts Receivable, Vendor, Working Capital Loans)
- Alternate FinTech Lending Sources.
In addition, the course includes a quiz to test your knowledge as well as other sources of funding information.
Free for registered users
Register for the Full Virtual Business Mentoring & Bootcamp Courses Program!
If you like this course, remember we offer a 10-course Bootcamp and Mentoring program.