Rhode Island Regional, State, and Local Organizations
- Includes term loans, lines of credit, and mezzanine capital
- Funding can be used for purposes such as working capital, equipment purchases, real estate acquisition, debt restructuring, and business expansion
- Supports companies that require funding that is unavailable through traditional sources.
- Provides loans of $90,000 to $600,000 to companies in Rhode Island
CIC is a provider of the SBA 504 loan as well as the following smaller loan options:
- MicroNOW, offering up to $15,000
- Microloans of $15,000 to $50,000
- Community Advantage Loans of $50,000 to $250,000
- Helps Black entrepreneurs access working capital through micro-loans, grants, and a collateral assistance program.
- Offers term loans (including SBA loans), lines of credit, and mezzanine investments
- Loans and lines of credit range from $500,000 to $10 million
- Supports entrepreneurs who seek to make positive social change by improving access to educational opportunities, health care, affordable housing, and more.
- Offers loans of $5,000 to $25,000
- Also periodically awards microgrants of $1,000 to $5,000
- Provides SBA 504 loans as well as micro and small loans of $1,000 to $250,000