- CCAT is a non-profit organization which develops, validates and adopts advanced technologies into the manufacturing supply chain
- For small and medium-sized businesses in the manufacturing industry
- Helps manufacturers apply innovative tools and practices to increase efficiencies, improve workforce development, and boost competitiveness
The Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology Inc. (CCAT) is an applied technology demonstration and training center that validates, demonstrates, and encourages the adoption of leading-edge technologies into global industrial companies and the advanced manufacturing supply chain, while also providing the training and education necessary to utilize the capability of these advancements and drive efficiency.
CCAT assists businesses in executing their continuous improvement strategies by:
- Demonstrating innovative technologies in our world-class facilities, the Advanced Manufacturing Center and Composite Center of Excellence, for customized solutions
- Assessing energy and power solutions that focus on sustainability, reliability, and cost-effectiveness through the industrial base
- Identifying and training highly-motivated talent from underserved groups to ensure a strong future for the supply chain
- Advancing context-based STEM education and promoting careers to meet the needs of the current workforce and inspire the next generation
Who’s it for?
Manufacturing and supply chain businesses in Connecticut that want to grow and expand their organizations with advanced technologies.