- Represents hundreds of nonprofit organizations in Connecticut
- Works to provide comprehensive resources, networking opportunities, and professional development
- Maintains the CT Nonprofit Center, a shared workspace
Representing a diverse mix of hundreds of nonprofits, ranging from health care companies to arts and cultural organizations, the CT Community Nonprofit (Alliance) offers members up-to-date information on issues affecting nonprofits, education and training programs, networking opportunities, and a united front on policy and advocacy.
The Alliance is built around three strategic commitments:
- Build the capacity of our members to be vibrant and financially sustainable, and achieve excellence.
- Advocate to ensure that the vital role of nonprofits (our members) is valued and fully supported by public policy and adequate funding.
- Be a primary resource for our members and other stakeholders.
Who’s it for?