- CTNext is Connecticut’s innovation ecosystem, like an incubator helping entrepreneurs validate their ideas
- For entrepreneurs, CTNext has unique mentor programs, seminars and onsite workspaces
- CTNext is a support system that steps in with customized help right when entrepreneurs need it most
Rhode Island Trade Associations
Trade organizations support and advocate for business owners in specific industries.
The RI Association of Realtors exists to unite the Realtors of this state for the purpose of exerting effectively a combined influence upon matters affecting real estate interests.
To identify, champion and coordinate issues that contribute to our National security and provide benefit to our members, local communities, the Departments of Defense and Homeland Security, and other Federal Government Agencies.
Enhance the motor carrier industry’s image, efficiency, and productivity through promoting highway safety, providing valuable information and educational programs, and ensure that our voices are heard in legislative matters.
Rhode Island Marine Trade Association (rimta), a nonprofit private Association, represents all aspects of the recreational boating industry in its home state of Rhode Island.
The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices.
Provide information to the public. To provide information to the public about art and design education at the college level and to conduct research, conferences, and symposia to help promote the quality of the member schools offerings.
Provide members with the cultural competencies, insights and skills necessary to deliver better business results in a culturally diverse marketplace.
Provide leaders and emerging leaders with knowledge and access to resources thathttps://leadershipri.org/ will enable them to positively affect their communities.
Encourage women and girls to study and to have active careers in the mathematical sciences, and to promote equal opportunity and the equal treatment of women and girls in the mathematical sciences.
- A chapter of a national trade association representing independent electrical contractors
- Offers a variety of professional development courses as well as an apprenticeship program
- Member benefits include shared services for labor, equipment, and referrals
Rhode Island Resource Organizations