- Businesses and individuals in Connecticut have until Jan. 31 to take advantage of a tax amnesty program
- Program allows repayment of missed taxes at a 75 percent reduced interest rate and waives penalties
- Amnesty is available for numerous circumstances,
Curated articles for entrepreneurs, small businesses, and employers. Keep up with the latest news on local, state, and national business trends.
- Connecticut businesses can receive upfront incentive as well as performance-based payments for installing a battery storage system
- Program aims to improve the resiliency and reliability of the state’s electric distribution system
- Incentives can cover up to half the cost of a new system
- The Internal Revenue Service will begin accepting and processing 2021 tax returns today,